Rad Hard Chroming was established in 2004. we are dedicated to providing a economical repair to our customers components at a fraction of the cost of new replacement.
Our quality-driven industrial hard chrome plating services have many different applications:
- Restoring worn parts to their original size and shape.
- Protecting the surfaces of new parts to help them resist abrasion and extend wear life.
- Protecting parts from corrosion from different environmental factors and abrasion on their wear surfaces.
- Restoring worn parts to like new tolerances
What makes hard chrome plating such a perfect choice for these applications?
- Hard chrome is extremely hard, measuring 68-72 Rockwell, which means a longer life for your part.
- Hard chrome has the versatility to be used to re-size, restore and repair parts and also build certain types of parts from scratch.
- Hard chrome will protect your parts against corrosion and wear in tough environments.
- Hard chrome is known for its adhesive properties, which are greater than 10,000 psi.
- Hard chrome works well with a variety of base metals, including steel, stainless steel and cast iron.
- Hard chrome is porous, and therefore has excellent lubricating value, making it perfect for hydraulic applications